|Year : 2022 | Volume
| Issue : 2 | Page : 93
Young Scholar IAG Kota Chapter Award by IAG Society KOT
|Date of Web Publication||15-Jul-2022|
Source of Support: None, Conflict of Interest: None
|How to cite this article:|
. Young Scholar IAG Kota Chapter Award by IAG Society KOT. J Indian Acad Geriatr 2022;18:93
| Announcement for Application|| |
IAG Society Kota registered under societies act, formed by members of IAG Kota chapter with the aim of welfare of senior citizens and promotion of research, medical education in field of geriatric medicine announces the Young Scholar IAG Kota Chapter Award
About The Award: This yearly award is being started to promote young physician's research, clinical and academic excellence in geriatric field.
| Eligibility|| |
- The awardee has to present scientific deliberation during annual conference of Indian academy of geriatrics (IAG) This year GERICON will be at KOLKOTA tentative dates last week of October (28-30 Oct 2022)
- Preferentially it will be awarded to a member of IAG residing in India /Abroad who has made an outstanding contribution to the progress of geriatrics. Other applicants if score high on marking will not be solely rejected on the basis of IAG membership.
- Candidate should be of less than 45 years of age.
- The nominee for the award will be selected by a committee of three members appointed specifically for the purpose.
- The decision of the committee will be final.
- Once awarded the nominee will have to give consent for delivering the deliberation. This is non-transferable.
- The award includes a medal, certificate and a cash prize money of 20,000 Rupees. IAG society shall not bear the travel and boarding / lodging of selected candidate.
- The awardee will have to register for the conference to avail other facilities of conference.
- The selected candidate's name will be announced in JIAG and website of IAG and JIAG.
| How to apply|| |
- The applicant has to submit the filled application form,link of google form is on website and is https://forms.gle/4BxJJD5bQuYUGEnS9
- Send the necessary and relevant documents and abstract (max of 250 words) of original work/Research/Unique idea / innovative social project/ topic of presentation related to geriatric field to [email protected] on or before 31st August 2022.5PM
- Please visit http://indianacademyofgeriatrics.org OR www,jiag.in for application form.
- Selected candidate will be informed either through mail or phone
| For further enquiries please contact:|| |
Name: Dr Meenaxi Sharda
Contact Number: 94141 88400
Mail Id: [email protected]